AUTOMATICA SERVICES LLC staff consists on Automation and Systems Engineers, Technicians, Electricians and Mechanics with many years of experience on Industrial Automation: – More than (20) Systems, Electronics, Electrotechnical Engineers and Systems Analysts
Experienced in develop and start-up of different configurations of industrial automation hardware and software PLC-DCS and robotics, such as: Siemens S5, S7, PCS7; Rockwell; Beckhoff TwinCAT; Schneider; ELAU; B&R, Fanuc Robotics; Microcontrollers and Building Automation. Our systems staff is also capable of develop and/or start-up several types of SCADA-HMI systems. From small stand-alone Operator Panels to redundant client-server systems for big projects on the leader brands of the market as: Siemens WinCC, WinCC Flex; Rockwell Factory Talk, RSView, Panel Builder; ZenON; Citect; ESA panels; Wonderware Suite, Factory Link, Movicon, and many others.
Our entire staff has knowledge and experience on the main Industrial Fieldbus Networks: Profibus, AS-i, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ModBus, CANOpen, LightBus, SERCOS, InterBus.
Our systems experts are also experienced in programming languages such as: .NET, C, C++, and also trained in web based languages as: XML, PHP, ASP.NET, Ajax.
and Driverists (Siemens, ABB)
Engineers and Technicians for electrical supervision and installation of industrial plants. Experts in motor drivers AC-CC as well as soft starts also available (Siemens Sinamics, ABB, SEW, WEG).
- Skilled Mechanics (mechanical fitters and welders)
Experienced on big industrial installations (including steel industry and high-capacity cranes).
We have also specialized process experts (process loop regulators) and plant industrial instrumentation experts for start-up.
New engineers are permanently undergoing training on our AUTOMATICA SERVICES LLC school of automation.
Languages spoken by our staff: English, Spanish and Italian
TECHNICIANS THAT COLABORATE WITH US:
1) Aranzamendi, Gabriel Ezequiel; Electronic Engineer
2) Battaglini, Gustavo Norberto; Informatic Engineer
3) Bocca, Carlos Alberto; Electrical Engineer
4) Costabel, Leonardo Raúl; Mechatronic Graduate
4) Di Filippo, Pablo Marcelo; Mechanic Electrical Technician
5) Ferroglio, Leonardo Rubén; Electronic Engineer
6) Kranevitter, Kevin Matias; Mechatronic Graduate
7) Maciel, Ariel Leonardo; Electrical Engineer
8) Maciel, José Manuel; Electro Mechanical Technician
9) Martinetti, Marcos Tomás; Electronic Engineer
10) Muller, Martín Federico; Electronic Technician
11) Muller, Martín Javier; Electronic Engineer
12) Neri, Mauricio Javier; Electronic Engineer
13) Nuñez, José Agustín; Electronic Engineer
14) Quaglia, José Antonio; Electronic Engineer
15) Raponi, Guillermo Andrés; Informatic Engineer
16) Romero Osella, Fernando Daniel; Mechanic Electrical Technician
17) Sandona, José Luis; Mechanic Technician
18) Schilpp, Guillermo Alejandro; PLC Robot Programmer
19) Vargas, Hector Daniel; Electro Mechanical Technician
20) Vescovo, José Armando; Electronic Engineer
21) Vescovo, Daniel Alberto; Informatic Engineer
22) Visuara, Ezequiel; Electronic Engineer
23) Wenger, Leandro Esteban; Electronic Engineer